Monday, February 6, 2012

Upcoming post - The Best of Huntsville Dining

After a long blogging hiatus, I find myself blogging again. Maybe this will get me started back and provide motivation to keep blogging. I'm not very optimistic (which I suppose is odd because I consider myself an overly optimistic person), but this post is at least a fresh start.

You may be wondering why I will blogging about dining and places to eat in a blog that has, at least until very recently, been all about photography. Here's why...

A co-worker of mine and I were recently compared to Statler and Waldorf. You may remember those guys as the "old guys" who always heckle the Muppets. Maybe it wasn't meant to be a complement, but we're both muppet fans and so we rolled with it. At the time, we were critiquing food and, more specifically, Alabama tourism board's new list of 100 dishes to eat in Alabama before you die. We wondered how certain places made the list and how others missed the list. We took our conversation to twitter, and found another person who shared some of our same concerns. And so we each decided to blog our own list of places to eat in Huntsville, AL, before you die. (If that's a bit morbid, then maybe you could call it "Can't Miss Dining in Huntsville" or something else more upbeat.)

You can see my list of top places to eat on Friday. Because I like to build suspense.

No comments:

Post a Comment