Friday, January 8, 2010

Stay on target

I'm already finding it very difficult to keep up with my goals for the year, and barely over a week into the year!  That doesn't bode well for those goals I set.  I believe I didn't appropriate my time correctly and vastly underestimated the time I need for work.  Not my photography work, but my full-time job.  It's the one that pays the bills, so it takes priority over a lot of other things such as this blog and redesigning my web site.  Hopefully it's just the first-of-the-year rush and things will slow down in a few weeks.  If not, it's going to be a long year.

On a much lighter note, it snowed. In Alabama. And it stuck to the ground.  Not a lot of snow, mind you, but a little is better than nothing, especially when it hasn't been more than a degree or two above freezing all week.  Even large bodies of water are starting to freeze over.  It's a different winter world than I'm used to, and it makes me feel like a little kid.  Seeing the snow falling yesterday and again this morning just made me giddy inside.  I hope to leave my office to see several inches on the ground.  I doubt it will happen, but I'd love to go home, bundle up with my wife and 15-month-old, and play in the snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment